جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
أنت زائر في منتدانا ... إن أعجبك فتفضل لتنظم إلى أسرتنا
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
أنت زائر في منتدانا ... إن أعجبك فتفضل لتنظم إلى أسرتنا
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي

منتدى خاص بجمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
الصمت: إجابة بارعة لا يتقنها الكثيرون...
لا تثقل نفسك بالكراهية، فهي أثقل مما تتصور...
أقدام متعبة وضمير مستريح خير من ضمير متعب وأقدام مستريحه...
الضربات القوية تهشم الزجاج لكنها تصقل الحديد...
تكلم وأنت غاضب فستقول أعظم حديث تندم عليه طوال حياتك
نحن نميل إلى تصديق أولئك الذين لا نعرفهم لأنهم لم يخدعونا من قبل...
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» [b]كلمات قصيدة صوت صفير البلبل للأصمعي[/b]
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 17, 2015 1:19 pm من طرف abomalak

» الورد Microsoft Word
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 16, 2014 2:27 pm من طرف farid14

» دروس رائعة في EXCEL و ACCESS
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالأحد أبريل 07, 2013 4:10 pm من طرف zennaf

» ملجئي و مسكني
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالخميس أغسطس 30, 2012 11:11 am من طرف soumia90

» حفلات طيور الجنة في مصر 2012
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالخميس أغسطس 09, 2012 4:29 am من طرف بنوتة مصرية

» هل نحن هكدا مع التسامح
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 6:16 am من طرف soumia90

» قصة و عبرة
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 5:56 am من طرف soumia90

» رمضان فرصة لي و لكم
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 5:52 am من طرف soumia90

» ما لا يعرفه الكثيرون عن ال Word
? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالجمعة يونيو 15, 2012 11:57 am من طرف hamou08

تصويت
ما رأيك في الستايل الجديد
روووووووووووعة
? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_rcap37%? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_lcap
 37% [ 72 ]
جيد يحتاج إلى مزيد من الترتيب
? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_rcap29%? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_lcap
 29% [ 58 ]
بشششششع
? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_rcap34%? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_lcap
 34% [ 67 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 197
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
wahid
? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_rcap? What is the Ka'ba I_voting_bar? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_lcap 
? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_rcap? What is the Ka'ba I_voting_bar? What is the Ka'ba I_vote_lcap 
dah_men
chergui abdelkader
المشرف العام
Abdellah_yes
عضو مكتب
djamel
مراد عالم
الفارس
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 6 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 6 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 119 بتاريخ الإثنين مارس 14, 2011 6:52 pm
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 225 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو بشار زبله فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 959 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 540 موضوع

? What is the Ka'ba

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
wahid
مشرف
مشرف
wahid

? What is the Ka'ba Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: ? What is the Ka'ba   ? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالثلاثاء يوليو 14, 2009 5:23 am

What is the Ka'ba?

The Ka'ba is the place of worship which God commanded Abraham and Ishmael to build over four thousand years ago. The building was constructed of stone on what many believe was the original site of a sanctuary established by Adam. God commanded Abraham to summon all mankind to visit this place* and when pilgrims go there today they say 'At Thy service* O Lord'* in response to Abraham's summons

? What is the Ka'ba Uiatm6b
Who is Muhammad?

Muhammad* was born in Makkah in the year 570* at a time when Christianity was not yet fully established in Europe. Since his father died before his birth* and his mother shortly afterwards* he was raised by his uncle from the respected tribe of Quraysh. As he grew up* he became known for his truthfulness* generosity and sincerity* so that he was sought after for his ability to arbitrate in disputes. The historians describe him as
calm and meditative.

Muhammad was of a deeply religious nature* and had long detested the decadence of his society. It became his habit to meditate from time to time in the Cave of Hira near the summit of Jabal al-Nur* the 'Mountain
of Light' near Makkah

How did Muhammad become a prophet and a messenger of God?
At the age of 40* while engaged in a meditative retreat* Muhammad received his first revelation from God through the Angel Gabriel. This revelation* which continued for twenty-three years* is known as the Quran.

? What is the Ka'ba Uiatm7a

The Mountain of Lightwhere Gabriel came toProphet Muhammad. As soon as he began to recite the words he heard from Gabriel* and to preach the truth which God had revealed to him* he and his small group of followers suffered bitter persecution* which grew so fierce that in the year 622 God gave them the command to emigrate. This event* the Hijra* 'migration'* in which they left Makkah for the city of Madinah some 260 miles to the north* marks the beginning of the Muslim calendar.

After several years* the Prophet and his followers were able to return to Makkah* where they forgave their enemies and established Islam definitively. Before the Prophet died at the age of 63* the greater part of Arabia was Muslim* and within a century of his death Islam had spread to Spain in the West and as far East as China.

? What is the Ka'ba Uiatm7b
The Prophet's Mosque* Madinah* the dome indicates the place where his house stood and where he is buried.

موضــوع مقـتبس
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
dah_men
المدير
المدير
dah_men

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ? What is the Ka'ba   ? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالجمعة يوليو 17, 2009 1:30 pm

coooool thank you for making that very clear
lady asma
عضو مبتدئ
عضو مبتدئ

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: ? What is the Ka'ba   ? What is the Ka'ba Emptyالثلاثاء أغسطس 04, 2009 1:26 pm

it is very usfull
thanks Afak

? What is the Ka'ba
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ELC ) English Language Club ) :: مقالات ومواضيع باللغة الإنجليزية+مواقع اللغة الإنجليزية-
انتقل الى: