جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
أنت زائر في منتدانا ... إن أعجبك فتفضل لتنظم إلى أسرتنا
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
أنت زائر في منتدانا ... إن أعجبك فتفضل لتنظم إلى أسرتنا
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي

منتدى خاص بجمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
الصمت: إجابة بارعة لا يتقنها الكثيرون...
لا تثقل نفسك بالكراهية، فهي أثقل مما تتصور...
أقدام متعبة وضمير مستريح خير من ضمير متعب وأقدام مستريحه...
الضربات القوية تهشم الزجاج لكنها تصقل الحديد...
تكلم وأنت غاضب فستقول أعظم حديث تندم عليه طوال حياتك
نحن نميل إلى تصديق أولئك الذين لا نعرفهم لأنهم لم يخدعونا من قبل...
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» [b]كلمات قصيدة صوت صفير البلبل للأصمعي[/b]
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 17, 2015 1:19 pm من طرف abomalak

» الورد Microsoft Word
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 16, 2014 2:27 pm من طرف farid14

» دروس رائعة في EXCEL و ACCESS
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالأحد أبريل 07, 2013 4:10 pm من طرف zennaf

» ملجئي و مسكني
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالخميس أغسطس 30, 2012 11:11 am من طرف soumia90

» حفلات طيور الجنة في مصر 2012
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالخميس أغسطس 09, 2012 4:29 am من طرف بنوتة مصرية

» هل نحن هكدا مع التسامح
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 6:16 am من طرف soumia90

» قصة و عبرة
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 5:56 am من طرف soumia90

» رمضان فرصة لي و لكم
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 5:52 am من طرف soumia90

» ما لا يعرفه الكثيرون عن ال Word
There they are; they're in their car Emptyالجمعة يونيو 15, 2012 11:57 am من طرف hamou08

تصويت
ما رأيك في الستايل الجديد
روووووووووووعة
There they are; they're in their car I_vote_rcap37%There they are; they're in their car I_vote_lcap
 37% [ 72 ]
جيد يحتاج إلى مزيد من الترتيب
There they are; they're in their car I_vote_rcap29%There they are; they're in their car I_vote_lcap
 29% [ 58 ]
بشششششع
There they are; they're in their car I_vote_rcap34%There they are; they're in their car I_vote_lcap
 34% [ 67 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 197
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
wahid
There they are; they're in their car I_vote_rcapThere they are; they're in their car I_voting_barThere they are; they're in their car I_vote_lcap 
There they are; they're in their car I_vote_rcapThere they are; they're in their car I_voting_barThere they are; they're in their car I_vote_lcap 
dah_men
chergui abdelkader
المشرف العام
Abdellah_yes
عضو مكتب
djamel
مراد عالم
الفارس
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 1 عُضو حالياً في هذا المنتدى :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 1 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 119 بتاريخ الإثنين مارس 14, 2011 6:52 pm
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 225 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو بشار زبله فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 959 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 540 موضوع

There they are; they're in their car

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
wahid
مشرف
مشرف
wahid

There they are; they're in their car Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: There they are; they're in their car   There they are; they're in their car Emptyالأربعاء أغسطس 05, 2009 4:17 pm

Why would a language have three words that sound exactly the same but are spelled differently and have different meanings? I don't know, but that is just one of the many strange things one must deal with if one wants to learn English

there: "in or at that place", farther away than HERE; referring to the existence of

their: "pertaining to or belonging to them"; a possessive pronoun

they're: A contraction made up of THEY + ARE, with the apostrophe in place of the A

1. They're putting their suitcase over there on the cart

2. The police officer read the suspects their rights before arresting them

3.There are too many exceptions to the rules in English

4. Many students dropped their books when they ran to catch the bus

5. There were so many people in the theater that it was difficult to find their seats

6. Last words of many foolish criminals: "They're never going to take me alive!

7. The children licked their lips and their fingers after eating the messy cotton candy

8. The hunter whispered to his partner, "Is that a deer over there behind that tree?

9. The chef said to the host of the party, "They're really going to like this dessert!

10. "You two stand here, next to me, and the rest of you stand over there by the wall." instructed the director of the play

Questions to ask yourself when deciding which word to use

Will the sentence make sense if I replace the word with they are

Do the words that come immediately after the 'there' word refer to something that belongs to somebody? (their books, their lips, their fingers) ²

Could you replace the 'there' word with a pointing gesture? Is there a location mentioned
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ELC ) English Language Club ) :: قواعد اللغة الإنجليزية +مصطلحات-
انتقل الى: