جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
أنت زائر في منتدانا ... إن أعجبك فتفضل لتنظم إلى أسرتنا
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
أنت زائر في منتدانا ... إن أعجبك فتفضل لتنظم إلى أسرتنا
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي

منتدى خاص بجمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
الصمت: إجابة بارعة لا يتقنها الكثيرون...
لا تثقل نفسك بالكراهية، فهي أثقل مما تتصور...
أقدام متعبة وضمير مستريح خير من ضمير متعب وأقدام مستريحه...
الضربات القوية تهشم الزجاج لكنها تصقل الحديد...
تكلم وأنت غاضب فستقول أعظم حديث تندم عليه طوال حياتك
نحن نميل إلى تصديق أولئك الذين لا نعرفهم لأنهم لم يخدعونا من قبل...
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
المواضيع الأخيرة
» [b]كلمات قصيدة صوت صفير البلبل للأصمعي[/b]
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالثلاثاء فبراير 17, 2015 1:19 pm من طرف abomalak

» الورد Microsoft Word
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 16, 2014 2:27 pm من طرف farid14

» دروس رائعة في EXCEL و ACCESS
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالأحد أبريل 07, 2013 4:10 pm من طرف zennaf

» ملجئي و مسكني
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالخميس أغسطس 30, 2012 11:11 am من طرف soumia90

» حفلات طيور الجنة في مصر 2012
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالخميس أغسطس 09, 2012 4:29 am من طرف بنوتة مصرية

» هل نحن هكدا مع التسامح
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 6:16 am من طرف soumia90

» قصة و عبرة
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 5:56 am من طرف soumia90

» رمضان فرصة لي و لكم
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالخميس يوليو 26, 2012 5:52 am من طرف soumia90

» ما لا يعرفه الكثيرون عن ال Word
Professional and Academic exams Emptyالجمعة يونيو 15, 2012 11:57 am من طرف hamou08

تصويت
ما رأيك في الستايل الجديد
روووووووووووعة
Professional and Academic exams I_vote_rcap37%Professional and Academic exams I_vote_lcap
 37% [ 72 ]
جيد يحتاج إلى مزيد من الترتيب
Professional and Academic exams I_vote_rcap29%Professional and Academic exams I_vote_lcap
 29% [ 58 ]
بشششششع
Professional and Academic exams I_vote_rcap34%Professional and Academic exams I_vote_lcap
 34% [ 67 ]
مجموع عدد الأصوات : 197
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
wahid
Professional and Academic exams I_vote_rcapProfessional and Academic exams I_voting_barProfessional and Academic exams I_vote_lcap 
Professional and Academic exams I_vote_rcapProfessional and Academic exams I_voting_barProfessional and Academic exams I_vote_lcap 
dah_men
chergui abdelkader
المشرف العام
Abdellah_yes
عضو مكتب
djamel
مراد عالم
الفارس
المتواجدون الآن ؟
ككل هناك 3 عُضو متصل حالياً :: 0 عضو مُسجل, 0 عُضو مُختفي و 3 زائر

لا أحد

أكبر عدد للأعضاء المتواجدين في هذا المنتدى في نفس الوقت كان 119 بتاريخ الإثنين مارس 14, 2011 6:52 pm
احصائيات
هذا المنتدى يتوفر على 225 عُضو.
آخر عُضو مُسجل هو بشار زبله فمرحباً به.

أعضاؤنا قدموا 959 مساهمة في هذا المنتدى في 540 موضوع

Professional and Academic exams

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
wahid
مشرف
مشرف
wahid

Professional and Academic exams Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Professional and Academic exams   Professional and Academic exams Emptyالخميس سبتمبر 24, 2009 9:30 am

We
can help you take exams with some of the leading UK institutions. We
administer almost any professional and academic exam with the consent
of the awarding body. Here you'll find links to their websites, where
you can find out more about each qualification. We can also help your
school, insitution or business to incorporate UK qualifications.

For more information about sitting a
professional exam (registration, dates, times, costs, receiving grades,
study support) please contact your local exams team in:

Professional and Academic exams SpacerProfessional and Academic exams Structure-common-bullet-bar-blueProfessional and Academic exams Spacer Bahrain
Professional and Academic exams Spacer Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-bullet-bar-blue Professional and Academic exams Spacer Kuwait
Professional and Academic exams Spacer Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-bullet-bar-blue Professional and Academic exams Spacer Oman
Professional and Academic exams Spacer Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-bullet-bar-blue Professional and Academic exams Spacer Qatar
Professional and Academic exams Spacer Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-bullet-bar-blue Professional and Academic exams Spacer Saudi Arabia
Professional and Academic exams Spacer Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-bullet-bar-blue Professional and Academic exams Spacer United Arab Emirates
Professional and Academic exams Spacer Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-bullet-bar-blue Professional and Academic exams Spacer Yemen

Professional and Academic exams Spacer

Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-arrow-9x9-orange-transparent-background Professional and Academic exams Global-clearAssociation of Certified Chartered Accountants
Professional and Academic exams Global-clear
Professional and Academic exams Global-clearChartered Institute of Management Accountants

Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-arrow-9x9-orange-transparent-backgroundProfessional and Academic exams Global-clearChartered Institute of Management Accountants
Professional and Academic exams Global-clearCIMA
(Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) represents over 70,000
students and 55,000 members in 156 countries. CIMA's focus on
management functions makes it unique, and their financial
qualifications for business are recognised internationally as the best
that are available.
Find out more about the CIMA qualification.

Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-arrow-9x9-orange-transparent-backgroundProfessional and Academic exams Global-clearLondon Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Professional and Academic exams Global-clear LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) qualifications
are recognised by employers, universities and professional bodies
internationally and can help establish a successful career in business,
finance, IT, marketing and customer services.

Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-arrow-9x9-orange-transparent-backgroundProfessional and Academic exams Global-clearEdinburgh Business School
Professional and Academic exams Global-clearThe
Edinburgh Business School is part of Heriot Watt University. With over
9,000 active students, the MBA programme is now one of the largest in
the world. We conduct the Heriot Watt exams. If you're interested
please contact the
University for more information.

Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-arrow-9x9-orange-transparent-backgroundProfessional and Academic exams Global-clearThe Open University
Open University is the UK's largest university, with over 200,000
students and customers. The University offers part-time education and
distance learning materials for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
You can register directly with the
Open University and we will administer your exams.

Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-arrow-9x9-orange-transparent-backgroundProfessional and Academic exams Global-clearUniversity of London External Degrees Programme
Professional and Academic exams Global-clearMany
students follow courses, which lead to an undergraduate degree offered
by the University of London. These courses are known as the
University of London External Programme.

Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-arrow-9x9-orange-transparent-backgroundProfessional and Academic exams Global-clearUniversity of Warwick
University of Warwick is consistently ranked in the top ten of UK
universities and is one of the largest in the UK. If you're interested
in studying with them as an undergraduate, or at postgraduate level,
you can visit their website for more information on qualifications that can help your career.

Professional and Academic exams Structure-common-arrow-9x9-orange-transparent-backgroundProfessional and Academic exams Global-clearUniversity of Strathclyde's Graduate School of Business
University of Strathclyde's Graduate School of Business (USGSB) is
internationally respected as one of the most innovative business
schools in Europe. If you are a manager looking for professional
development and innovation in business a
Strathclyde MBA can help to develop your career.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

Professional and Academic exams
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
جمعية آفاق للإعلام الآلي :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ELC ) English Language Club ) :: منتدى اللغة الإنجليزية ((Forum of English Language))-
انتقل الى: